View Single Post
Old 01-16-2007, 12:13 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I just got kicked out of a quilting group That is TERRIBLE!!!! I am a quilter myself and I can't believe that quilters would be so mean. Usually they are some of the nicest people around. However, they can also be some of the most picky, perfectionist, stuffy old ladies around! It's kind of like a "social club" to them! I used to teach in a quilting store, but I taught how to use the new High Tech embroidery machines. My opinion is, sometimes you are better off without people who think they are too good for you!

Anyway, psssst Mel, I've also been corresponding with my high school sweetheart who is coming to visit me in May. He has that type of arthritis you get when you are a child, so he is very understanding of someone who has PN, as a matter of fact, his mother has PN, and she just adores me. I went to visit them in December when I went back to my mom's for Christmas. He lost his wife 10 years ago to cancer and wants to try to move on.
So, the new guy lives about 90 miles away, and we met 1/2 way to see each other. The high school sweetheart lives 2500 miles away!
I'd really like it to work out with the High school sweetheart, but went out on the blind date because my sister pushed me into getting out of the house... it was fun, something I didn't think I could do, but now that I've done it, I really feel kind of guilty about it.

O.K., enough romance chatter, this is about PN and how we are doing! I'm doing well, thank you.

And thank you all for your support and advice! I come here every day, sometimes three or four times a day just to see what you all are up to and how everyone is doing.

Terri
SeamsLikeStitches is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote