View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 09:12 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Smile

Oh, Bruegger, I'm sorry if I came off like that. I know that not everyone has insurance or even really good insurance.

If you do indeed have MG, and can't breathe in well, you need help sooner than January is what I meant. Do you know of any pulmonologist who you can see to have breathing tests done? They are the doctors who can evaluate breathing conditions.

Have you had a sleep study? Probably, right?

What made me uncomfortable is the changing of medications quickly. It can cause even more side effects, which you don't need right now.

The Myasthenia Gravis Foundation website isn't the greatest (sorry guys) and I'm not even sure where the drug list is.

Do you take the chewable aspirin (81 mg) or the kind you swallow? Chewable aspirin is easier on the GI system because it basically dissolves in the mouth or shortly thereafter. If you have motility issues, I can see why swallowing/digesting anything would be hard.

I hope you will seek out help in an urgent care center or the emergency room if your breathing is bad (unable to breathe in) or you become overall very weak or can't swallow.

Annie
AnnieB3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
mrsD (12-09-2009)