View Single Post
Old 01-16-2007, 12:29 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Billie, it is very very cold here also. I looked at my thermometer outside my back door this morning at 7 and it was about 24 degrees. Now for us that is cold. I worry about all the homeless in our town and how they are doing. We have a large population of homeless here I think because of the gambling that goes on. I know many who have lost a great deal thinking the next roll was going to get them caught up.

Anyway, I loved seeing your picture of Bear. What a cutie. I will try to put a pic of my dogs up. Also how does Bear like traveling in your new SUV? He probably loves all the room. I know my dogs love to go for a ride with me.

Not much else going on, just another day of the same ole, same ole. I will add though that I have not had sweets at all since the new year. I have not bought any donuts or rolls and my only treat is a fat free italian ice cup that I have every 2-3 days when I am feeling like I NEED a treat . ...Sue

Everyone is born, but not everyone is born the same. Some will grow to be butchers, or bakers, or candlestick makers. Some will only be really good at making Jell-O salad. One way or another, though, every human being is unique, for better or for worse. - Narrator (From the movie Matilda)

snoozie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote