View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 06:11 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Sandy,

I've never dealt with WC but have a friend that did. He got his arm ripped off at work and his guts ripped out. He's had over 80 surgeries to keep his guts in and has a prostetic arm and WC still took pictures of him messing around in his garage. When Troy's case showed me how cold WC can be.

I have had TOS surgery and 2 rotator cuff surgeries. The first Orthopedic surgeon didn't do the surgery right. The second was great but I was able to tell him exactly where to go in at and he did. I really don't know if a small tear could cause major problems. I was worse off after the first surgery.

I also had an Osteopathic Dr. that popped my bones and made me so much worse. I talked to several lawyers and they said my case was too complicated for them to handle. They also said that it's harder to sue Drs these days. I believe that.

I do with RSD we do get some bad Drs. along the way due to them not diagnosing us right. I also wonder if they want to diagnose us because they know that the surgeries are not good for RSD patients. At the time I had some of my surgeries, Lidocaine wasn't used for RSD and a lot of Drs. didn't know about blocks. Now I believe the hospitals are hiring better Anesteologist who know how to do blocks.

When I got a hold of a bad surgeon, I started looking for one that was a better one. You learn as you go.

I do believe that some of the TOS Drs. in Denver knew I had RSD and didn't want to say so. They were going to do surgery on me knowing I had it and my PCP called them up and said no way.

It takes time to get over how they treat you. I was so angry at a lot of the Drs. I saw that I took the anger out on others. It took a lot of councelling to calm me down to where I could go at getting Drs. the right way.

I am sorry to hear that you have went through this. As I said though, we hear it over and over about those lousy Drs. out there. Way too many.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (12-09-2009), loretta (12-10-2009), Mslday (12-10-2009), SandyRI (12-09-2009)