Thread: Chelation
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 03:08 AM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Default Chelation

I have had a heavy exposure to toxic metals. My Ph.D topic was on new very unstable mercury compounds.They formed free radicals very easily!! I worked on tin compounds in industry for marine antifouling paints. These had to be as toxic as possible to kill the organisms growing on the ship's surface. Then I worked on barium and cadmium (very toxic metal) compounds for PVC stabilisers. Lead compounds were also made for PVC stabilisation, and I did much of the research on these. I also worked extensively on organotin methods of production, patenting a new route that made my employers millions. Not only metals, but my employers wanted to build an organophosphorus plant and I had all the research to do to design the plant. Phosphorus has been implicated in PD ie sheep dips etc.
I have had, and still have many mercury fillings. I have not had them removed since this can cause a very heavy dose of mercury. The company I worked for took out a licence from a Dutch institute on organolead biocides. Someone had to spend months in Holland checking out the processes in the lab. Who had to do that? Yes you have guessed it, me!!
Our friend curcumin has many positive properties, and is an excellent chelator of heavy metals. I take 1000mg daily. I have not explored chelation any further, and often wonder whether I have got rid of most of my accumulated metals with curcumin.
Ron
"Thanks for this!" says:
thorx89 (03-26-2021)