Thread: The (ugh) hug
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 09:50 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catch View Post
I've been experiencing more and more trouble with the hug lately. It's always about the same, that tight constricting feeling in my chest, pressure on my diaphragm. But the last few days it's changed up on me. Sopmetimes I feel that same pressure much lower...I dont even know what part of my innerds is getting squished, but I feel squished somewhere below the diaphragm. I'm also getting sharp stabbing pains from the back and sides. But not a quick stab, a long slow constant stabbing, lasting a few minutes. Sometimes this comes on with the "usual" hug sensation, other times it is all by itself.

Is this just an additional MS Hug gift?
hi pet, dont worry u r not alone---I myself was having hugs and no reason, thought I was having a heart attack, went to emerg, dr said its your gallbladder-mmmmmm but I had it out anyways-there was a big stone caught way down in a duct-had to break my rib-its painful after but hey it beat the heart attack-then it happened again-well i only have 1 gallbladder and its gone lol so now what eh? so off to the dr I goes again, well its nothing I can think of-his final remark, so off I goes to my neuro-ohhhhhhhh my dear it's the MS Hug-mmmmmmm-really, took me along time but I sure know how u feel pet'and its no fun -and mine always comes early am or late night-naturally thats the panic times lol'cuz the hospitals and clinics r closed except for a emerg-so u hang in there kiddo''I am-so lets fight them together ok? post me if you want to''let me know if u ever get the MS Itch'now theres a bummer-but if u do -use Gold Bond itch creame it says that on the bottle-its the best ever for any itch'so hugs for now, i didnt mean that litterally lol'
Terry-Joy
aka-TJ
Terry-Joy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (12-10-2009)