View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009, 09:04 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

The DH is starting to complain that his ribs hurt! He is on Valpro, but I am going to call and ask for maybe some zostix or something. You must know that this man could hack his leg off, and he would simply lean over, pick it up, and say "well, guess we need to have this fixed" and be on his way. He doesnt whine! Sure a cold will knock him down, but he can handle pain like the Marine they trained him to be. For him to moan about pain is huge!

His rash is red, and crusted now, but still is wet, so he is still contagious. We will miss out on several holiday parties that he was looking forward to. He is tired of this, and is complaining about cabin fever now.

My ordeal is winding down. My face is still swollen, and my cheeks puffy, and my lymphs up a bit still, but its working its way down. As for the raw heinie I had I used A&D ointment as a barrier and then used (dont laugh) maalox or mylanta as a rub on cream to my fanny during the height of the event. someone here told me to try it, and it worked like a charm! Since its the stomach acid burning, the maalox is an antacid and ta da! no more burn. No word on the biopsies, but it will take at least a week for those.

When can I have my pregnant cleaning girl back? When is it safe to expose others to my DH? Is it when the rash is gone? I think I am gonna have to take him back to the MD. Poor thing.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (12-11-2009)