View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009, 04:01 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBS1951 View Post
erin, if you have/had swine flu, make sure you rest a lot, its not a good time to exercise!
It wasnt swine flu, just a cold that turned into a bronchitis or something like that. Never felt horrible enough for it to have been swine. Tomorrow's my last day of the zithromax antibiotic (thankgoodness!) and I'm feeling a bunch better except for some residual coughing that I think is being irritated by the extra dust that's floating around in my room.

That antibiotic is strong! I was reading the box that it came in, and the box says "5 doses of azithromycin are equivalent to 30 or more doses of conventional oral antibiotics" (I added the emphasis) I can believe that, everytime I took a dose I felt like I was o.d-ing on antibiotics...whatever pestilence took up residence in my lungs better be dead after I take the last pill tomorrow.

I moved 3 pieces of furniture that hadnt been moved since at least 2004 or earlier, and there was so much dust and dog hair from my dog that's been dead for three and a half years that it's no wonder I've been coughing hard enough to cough up my spleen.

I tried not to disturb all that dust and dog hair, but it was kind of impossible. At least it's all mostly vacuumed up now.

Now all I'm dealing with is a ton of drywall dust because the electricians had to cut a hole in my ceiling to gain access to add 3 or 4 new outlets for my new desk. There's a fine patina of dust on everything in here (again!)

At least I had the presence of mind to cover my tv to try to protect it from the dust. Too bad everything else is dusty enough that I can write my name in the dust.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BBS1951 (12-12-2009)