View Single Post
Old 01-16-2007, 04:34 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Heart Some sad moments~

Gals~ I have so many mixed emotions today. It is my husbands birthday. I'm sooo sad one minute, then happy the next. My cousin is coming for a visit tomorrow and we are going out to eat. I haven't seen her since October. Our husbands both died of cancer. Her's passed 2 years eariler than mine.

Then get the beautiful doll today. I've never had one, this nice before. I have cabbage patch ones and they are ugly cute. Grace is so sweet and hugable. Real like a baby, cute. Gaye just up and sent her to me and she collects dolls. I can't imagine why she would just give her to me. I have don't nothing to deserve her. That's why I named her Grace. I did like her from I picture of Gaye's dolls, but I had no idea she would look so life like.

Did I tell you, I don't think so? Gaye is flying up to see me in June. I am very excited about that. Our town has a Festival we are going to. People from all around come to it. It is a Pottery Festival. There are all kinds of yard sales everywhere. I live in town now, so we can go to everything or come back and rest. I plan on us having a good time.
_____
BC

Here is Gayes Dog, Zoe~
Fancylady_2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote