View Single Post
Old 12-12-2009, 12:09 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

They took samples from my esophagus, my stomach, my intestine, my duodenum, and so on. He took more than 8 he said. Wanted to be very sure that he covered many areas, and not just grab two bites from the same corner. He said he has seen a couple of MS patients that did dramatically better after being dx with Celiac, and put on proper diets. He did reccomend that I NOT change my current diet unless I show some positive or strange biopsy results.

btw, I am on the maker's diet currently. I eat clean, and healthy and dont eat prepackaged, or boxed foods. We have mac and cheese, we just have to make it from scratch. We have hamburgers, we just make them from scratch. We have bread, but its home made. No preservatives, or additives in this house.

I am on a good multivit, probiotics, colostrum, and cod liver oil with flax seeds and so on. So...he felt I am doing a great job with my current diet, and would not restrict me unless the tests ring up as something being there. My face/jaw line was swollen after the test. He said he "scratched" my esophagus on the way in, because he had to push so hard, and the tube was dry. He apologized, and said that it does happen sometimes. The swelling is resolving, and feeling much better. now, its just a waiting game.

btw, he found 3 polyps, but they always find those on me, and said I had mild inflammation in my tummy, and dueodenum. other than that, he really didnt see alot of evidence of issues. We are just waiting on biopsies now.

Thanks for the support.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
mrsD (12-12-2009)