View Single Post
Old 12-12-2009, 01:32 PM
---

10 yr Member
---

10 yr Member
Default Misterious pain?!?!? Brain or disfunction of nervous system?

Hi,

There is one thing I don't understand. Everytime you damage your nerve you are sure you gonna have a chronic neuropathic pain? Aren't the possibility of nerves regenerate and the pain is gonne forever? How long does it takes for a nerve to regenerate anyway?

I don't understand why people say that your nervous system is sending pain signals to your brain, when we can see through skin biopsies that the problem is there. You've got pain because you have less nerves then a regular person on the area of the skin that is causing you pain. Why is this misterious explanation for neuropathic pain. This could be the explanation before 2006, but after this year they proved that the pain is due to a loss of nerve fibers on your skin. Isn't so? Or Do Cientist verify through nerve biopsys that the nerve is fine and despite this fact people still feel pain?

http://www.neuropathy.org/site/DocSe...pdf?docID=1661

For me is a disfunction on the nervous system, that's why there is less nerve fibers on skin. No more mistery? What do you think?

By the way. My pain is intermitent (it is not constant) and I had my hands sometimes stiff. Any explanation for this? They feel swallowed but they aren't. And everything is fine on the X-Ray and blood exams.

Thank you,

PS: Sorry about my English

Last edited by filipe; 12-12-2009 at 02:00 PM.
filipe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote