View Single Post
Old 12-12-2009, 01:38 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I spend the last days to read when I can on the internet. Reading on the internet is hurting my eyes and get me dizzy. Now I’m more confuse than before. It can’t be O.N. because I have pain in bolt eyes and they aren’t red. Normally is only in one eye. Can someone confirm it! I have the blurry vision, movement pain and sharp pain in the back top part of bolts eyes. I try ice before and it hurt more so I will try hot and see if it can help. On top of that I have seen an optometrist, did some test and he said everything was find.

I just spend the last 5 days with a big migraine with eyes pain. I read about post concussion syndrome and I can’t find answer to this question. After full recovery can suddenly the symptoms come back 3 years later? I had couple big concussion in 2006, but they when away. After these episodes, I when back to my normal daily routine. I continue to race quad and car without a trouble. A lot of symptoms I have are matching it. At the beginning I wasn’t able to walk without falling down. It took me a month to be able to walk a little bit more freely. I learn to walk with the felling to be on a boat all the time. But still today when I get dizzy I need someone to help me to walk but I think it’s a normal when you are dizzy to not be able to walk straight. Dr normally will give Novo-Betahistine and your dizziness will get better. For me it did not much. If I stop them I fell a little worse. So I think they are helping a bit.

I don’t know anymore about the trigeminal. I have that sharp pain when I eat and often when I talk I fell a pain radiate around the jaw joint closed to the ear but it isn’t a sharp pain. Just a continuous pain of a 5/10 on the scale of pain! One thing I know was that everything begins after I when to the dentist. That sharp pain that radiate through all the left side when the syringe needle touch something and the burning tongue for a week. I read couple post that people have just V1 pain and not TIC sharp pain all the time. Can some with V1 explain to me your pain and your symptoms please? Or maybe refer me to someone, forums or any article that is specific to V1.

Thanks everyone to take times to read it and to comment!
ALIFE is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote