Old 12-12-2009, 08:37 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsD View Post
I don't know what kind of peanut butter you are using... but my
Smart Balance with flax oil is creamy smooth. You can warm it up and it is runny! You must be using rock hard peanut butter!
Dang, it shouldn't be so stiff!
It's NOT the peanut butter that is stiff. IT'S MY HANDS.

I have had degenerative joint disease for over 20 years, and when it rains, my hands find it difficult to take that spoon and combine the ingredients. I do use my hand mixer at times for stuff. But, for example, I made peanut butter cookies. All you use is peanut butter, splenda and eggs (or egg substitutes).

I kept thinking "I wish I had one of those stand up mixer things".

I didn't use my hand mixer because I thought the peanut butter would get all stuck and everything.

by the way, ALAN DEVOURED THESE COOKIES. They really are good. And if you use organic peanut butter or low glycemic peanut better, it's even better for you.

So I really want to get a stand up mixer to make stuff but do I really need to buy the paddle thing?

Melody

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO GET THIS INACTIVE GLITTER GRAPHIC THING OFF OF ALL OF MY POSTS. i went to Photobucket and signed in. Nothing happened. I went to glitter graphics and copied one of their codes. And the darn message is still showing up.

HELP!!!

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

Last edited by MelodyL; 12-12-2009 at 10:15 PM.
MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote