View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 12:05 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Jen

Your symptom are so like mine its unbelieveable...Mine wakes me in the night usually around 230 -3am. The only relief i get is that i know they last between 10 mins and 4 mins.
They completely wipe me out and i feel really weak and tired after them.

The symptoms vary - sometimes it red hot poke along the inner gum area of the top and bottom molar areas. Sometimes its seems to be lower mouth area, sometimes its in the temple..but always in the ear. I had an attack last night and my teeth , jaw and face is aching today.

I too tried the topamox...i only took it for a week or two - it sent me a bit doolally!! I went to work with odd shoes on and didnt realise until i got home and took them off.

Im now on amytryptiline and whilst im getting minimal side effect i should say ive had less strong attack...but..i fugure thats coz noone has been rooting about in my mouth. I know that the dentist triggers and attack, not at the dentist but later in the day.
I went to the GP he looking in there...later another attack. Mine seem to be linked to my jaw i think????

PS - whenever i have dentistry they can never get my lower jaw numb with local anaesthesia, i always have to have a nerve block..is anyone else the same??

This pain sure does make your life miserable doesnt it
toughspiders is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote