Thread: venting
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 08:50 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default thank you for your warm response Loretta

Quote:
Originally Posted by loretta View Post
Hi CZZ74, I'm so sorry you have been hurt. You have been with the forum a long time and made LOTS of posts. We all have benefited from your experiences and learned from you. You are appreciated!
I had my first lesions last year, and it was awful experience. I remember looking at some pictures, but it was a year ago. Mine got infected and lasted so long. I also took pictures to take to my Dr. It was awful, I hope neither of us or anyone has that experience again.
I've had this 15 years and am planning on going thru HBOT in the spring.My Dr. just built 2 clinics with HBOT in each of them-about 10 min. away.
Hope you have escaped the h1n1, my husband has been sick for 3 weeks. He thinks it's sinus problems-No fever.
We live in Arizona, which I know is better for me than Oregon. The cold, rain, snow, is about 9 months out of the year. So I'm grateful we moved here.
I don't remember if you have mentioned what part of the country you live in. I know cold, wet weather doesn't do us any good. I'm going to California next week. Supposed to be 70 the 4 days I'll be there. Yesterday it rained, and was in bed all day. Our daughter and son in law are going too-a seminar on a new healthy energy drink that is coming out in Dec. The 3 of us are marketing some healthy products. They have regular jobs-my daughter is a court reporter- and son in law a commercial pilot.
My husband is having trigger point surgery on a finger Wednesday. I'm scared for him. I know that is one of the surgeries that can be the catalyst for RSD. Mine came right after surgery, but wasn't diagnosed for 4 years.
Hope this has been a good weekend for you. Please know you are valued here and appreciated. Take care, loretta with soft hugs
Loretta, thank you so much for this post. It was really kind of you to mention my previous posts, I really appreciate it. I am wishing you the absolute best with HBOT , it has helped so many people. It seems even if it is not a cure it offers a great deal of relief. i will be praying that is the result for you to .
i live in Orlando, and have a great deal of problems iwth the weather, particularly in summer and hurricane season. i imagain we are both in bad spots for rsd.Good luck to you I will be watching for posts on your progress. Again I cant thank youenough for the kind post. God bless, CZ
CZZ74 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote