Thread: venting
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 08:59 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mslday View Post
Dear CZ,

I too am sorry that you feel hurt. Unfortunately I don't have the time to read every members postings. If I can relate to the subject heading I will try to read the posting, that being said there are many days when I'm just not up to the full task, some times I and don't come to the forum for days at a time.

I like to use the "THANKS" button, it allows me to let the poster know that I've read their message and appreciate their contributions.

According to your profile statistics you have been thanked 203 Times in 113 posts.

I've posted a picture of myself on my personal profile and unless you are a friend of mine you can't see any of my photos. I used the privacy settings to make sure I wasn't wide open to the whole Internet. Since you and I are linked as friends you have access my photos. Personally I feel more comfortable with that privacy option. As mentioned we do have a lot of drive by visitors here.

It is unfortunate that I missed a few of your postings lately. I hope you will reconsider and share your information under your profile with your friends.

MsL
Hi I was posting to those that do not respond not to those that do. and particuarly not to you who I pm. thanks for the recap of "hank yous."Kind of a recrimination post.
we all have down days, I was having one, be it that I am stupid or what else, it took me forever to learn how to post pictures.
So this in partiucarly hit a nerve.
There are many people here,whose posts and have a 0 response. I was not just speaking out for my self.
Id like to end this and all posts on ths note by thanking those
that wrote sincere, notes acknowledging the hurt i was feelling, offered support and were so warm and sincere.
I was not seeking defensive responses or agressive responses.As I said I was just having a particuarly bad day as many of us do.
wishing everyone a better day and less pain. cz
CZZ74 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bassman (12-15-2009), Dubious (12-13-2009), tinglytoes (12-13-2009)