Thread: venting
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 09:11 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Sandy, thank you so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyRI View Post
I'm so sorry that your feelings were hurt. That's a bummer, especially since you took the time to post personal pictures which were meaningful to you.

I believe that I recall that you had problems with lesions. I also seem to remember that you went to Germany for the K coma. (am I right on that?) I don't always hit the "thanks" button, I honestly didn't know you were supposed to do that all the time. I can see now that it can appear thoughtless when you don't, though. Thanks for pointing that out, and I will keep that in mind next time someone does post such information on this board.

It is good that we are all reminded occasionally that unless we respond to each other's posts, that person doesn't always know that "we," each other's "friends," have seen them. And we are all here for each other. By responding we are giving each other support.

Please know that I care, and truly hope that you feel better soon.

XOXOX Sandy
Sandy, thank you so much for the support I did need it , im been having a really rough time. How nice of yur to remember that I was in Germany for the Coma treatment.
I appreciate the nice note so much and the well wishes, It means alot. i guess with things progressing steadily Im just getting a bit too down. this type of support helps alot and I sincerly appreciate it. I'm not really a whinner, i was just having a particuarly bad day. I hope things are going well for you. Please let me know if your up to it. My very best to you , God bless, cz.
CZZ74 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kakimbo (12-15-2009), SandyRI (12-13-2009)