View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 10:45 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

I am more numb from the knees down, with a bone like pain in my tibia and foot area. Filipe, in my presentation, I had no pain below the knees! I didn't even realize when I hurt myself! I felt like a tight stocking was on. At first I thought I had a compartment syndrome. I was running on these feet and legs and ended up with a bad stress fracture which would not heal. Still no one thought neuropathy. It was not until my autonomic system failed that I got the neuropathy evaluation. Neuropathy is complex.

Megan, my QSARTS were abnormal....my thermoregulatory sweat test showed global anhidrosis. Can they do a tilt? After I flunked the autonomic battery, then they did a skin biopsy. I am cared for at a research center. You pretty much have to be at a research center here too, altho research centers are widely available. I did have to wait 3 months originally, and they wanted me to wait 6 months to get in!

Glenn, so if I read what you posted, +ANA=vasculitic in general? I am thinking it is vasculitic myself. Ugh.

Thanks for sharing.
cyclelops is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote