View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 02:44 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

Thanks, Jo. I talked to my son today, and he found the same link. Our problem appears to be that the discs that came with the laptop won't boot at all. He said he would have to look at it in person...etc. We can't do it this weekend, and so hubby is chomping at the bit to get a new one anyway...He WANTS it, and you know what that means...LOL.
We have the back up storage, which can be downloaded into the new one. All of My Documents. This new one will have Windows 7 too.

I can put Paint shop pro on it, like I did from this one..so that is all that matters. Anything else we can move from this main one with a flash drive. To me it is rather overwhelming... so I will let THEM do it all. I don't have the mind/head for all this.
The biggest problem last time with the first laptop was activating the Wifi. We'll let my son do that one!

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jomar (12-13-2009)