View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 11:37 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Extremly distracted by everything around me so I drank a bunch of caffine and now I am all hopped up on it. But hey at least I am doing my homework. And I am getting my car tommorow. I am working hard at work. My grandpa is back from the hospital and told me that he can not leave because he loves me too much. I told I cried when he was in the hospital.

The day he dies is the day I will have to go on disability leave big time. I will cry forever I just know it. My bosses however are pretty cool with me now. I am glad for that.

My grandfather keeps telling me that I need to get into acting over and over again. I believe him. But where in Lansing Michigan should I go? Every place I look besides a community college told me I have to be a professional. That is so unfair! I am a freaking DRAMA QUEEN. what more do you want?

Well what ever.

I am getting married this month as well. I am excited about that because I am getting a wonderful hubby for Christmas. He has been with me for 2 years and We are going on three. We are planning on getting married on Christmas Eve.

My mom is very happy! And excited for me and my step father is too. I am not telling my step mother because all she ever did was be overly parnoid and control everything and kind of like makes me feel like I am incapable of living my life independently. So I will tell her when all the paper work is done bwahahahah! She cannot stop me that way. She does not know I am getting my car tommorow either. I will tell her when I have had it for a month or two. And when the time comes for me to start the familly I will get pregnant and then be like I am going to have a child. I am taking the power away from her once and for all. feels good because mentally I have always felt I have had to really seek approval from her in everything in my life when the truth is I should do it myself and if i mess up, oh well start over.

Sharla

And from this day forward I am wearing casual light make up to give myself some kind of image. SHeesh!

"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (12-14-2009), Dmom3005 (12-13-2009), Isis (12-14-2009), Mari (12-14-2009), waves (12-14-2009)