View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 02:14 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Ooo Things seem to be hapening!

I like the mood of this post.
Mari, in-spite of your sleep, non-sleep, work, and thinking about sleep cycle, you sound upbeat. I don't know what CVS is, but I'll vote for anything that makes our lives easier.
Pamstar - I have recently joined back, and have not had a chance to get to know you, but I am glad Jackie is enjoying the camcorder. Please let us know how it goes with the vacuum socket.
Sharla - you are on a roll girl. Congratulations! And do you know how lucky you are to have it in you to love your grandfather so much? I am so happy that you have begun to want to wear a little make up. Wanting to look well groomed is always a healthy sign. And what are you going to wear for the wedding?
Dmom - not fair you haven't written anything about what you have been up to.
Bizi - a new water colour? Can we have a look? "Two middle-aged women on vacation together without their hubbies" - You will have the best time!
And Waves - I hope you are better today.

I have been wrapped up reading about a very messy adoption case - dreadful story of a total botch up from the adoption agency as well the mother. Involves a special needs child too. I don't know if I have written this before, but I am an adoptive mother as well as a post adoption counselor, so all my senses take a battering.
If anyone is interested in reading about this case let me know and I'll send the link.

I started to write so I could keep a track on my thoughts. This particular Lupus flare has turned my life on its head. Although I am pretty content with this enforced solitude, I have a constant dialogue going on within myself. So I thought I'd write it all down.

I hope you enjoy reading it when you can.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (12-14-2009), Dmom3005 (12-14-2009), Mari (12-14-2009), Pamster (12-14-2009), tinglytoes (12-14-2009)