View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 02:32 AM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

Thanks for this, I will check on it later when I have strength again.

Also, don't forget that when I was diagnosed with neuro TOS, I was also diagnosed with RSD, later a couple docs added fibromyalgia, and two docs were very certain that I had an immunological disease process going along with it, but it hadn't been "seen" yet...Dr. Brantigan said that there are 100s of immunological / neurological disease processes that have not even been discovered and named yet, let alone understood how they may work with TOS.

I have always felt that we can have more than "just" TOS.

With all of the pain / nerve medications we take, just like I "got" diabetes (which even though I stopped Cymbalta and Lyrica has not gone away, but requires oral medication), we must watch our blood tests and test our liver enzymes, anemia, osteoporosis, and one member got cancer at about the same time as she got the TOS diagnosis.

This member may not want me to point out her name - if she sees this, maybe give a shout out? Because this person was so brave, so courageous, and so positive while she lost her hair and underwent surgeries and chemo - and all what else - I am just in awe of her for BEATING cancer and now back fighting TOS.

So thanks to anyone who posts possible other conditions, or things to watch out for. Gracias!
tshadow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote