View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 03:13 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Default checking in

Mari... hoping you can get more sleep. are there no drugstores that make deliveries in your area? or large grocery stores with pharmacy that would?

Beth... enjoy the cruise! I will miss you though. Looking forward to hearing about your adventures when you come back!

Sharla... wow. well, first i'm really glad your grandad is out of the hospital. i think it is so wonderful you two have such a strong bond.

congratulations on your upcoming wedding! wow. and i like your attitude about your step-mother it sounds as though you have been under her thumb a bit much (she a bit controlling?), and i agree... getting out is good. do first, tell her later. ha! i'm glad you have your mom to share with though. these happy times are good to share.

i appreciate doing the make-up as an image thing... indeed i see it as a form of self-expression. i used to enjoy make-up a lot. remember to wear it for yourself first... i mean sure, we do not wear it just to look in the mirror, so we inevitably consider the appeal to others, but let that be subordinated to your own sense of aesthetics.

aggghhh... need a break from the screen now...

(((Pam))) good luck with the socket!!! Keep us posted.

Isis... thanks for the kind thoughts, i am improving.

Donna here's wishing you a good week ahead, whatever you've got up your sleeve Hope Derrick's letter comes in as expected.

~ waves ~
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (12-14-2009), Dmom3005 (12-14-2009)