View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 12:06 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Answers to questions

To answer all questions at once… I am from Michigan. I have seen many local doctors in the beginning of my diagnosis, then moved to doctors in Wisconsin. I went to Pain Diagnostics in Niagara Wisconsin, but they stopped taking my insurance so I had to go to Children’s Hospital in Milwaukee Wisconsin. There they told me that I shouldn’t have gotten the Lower Lumbar Sympathetic blocks that I had gotten at Pain Diagnostics because they cause a high rate of paralysis in children. None of my other doctors had mentioned that to me before so I was so confused.

I would like to talk to your daughter if you don’t mind… I currently am 17 years old. I am a boy, and I am sorry you cried. I didn’t mean for people to look at my writing and cry… I wrote it to tell how I feel and I don’t know… I understand what you go thorough with teachers and friends because I have dealt with them myself one too many times. Its also other kids too. I have RSD in my right leg from the knee down and one day this kid threw a football at my leg and the ball hit squarely in the middle of my calf. I dropped to the ground with my crutches and started crying. The next thing I regret… I got up and hit the kid in the side with my crutches because he was laughing and you know cause’ I’m a dude I get really angry really fast. The kid didn’t even get in trouble and yet I did. I got an after school detention. I didn’t understand that at all.
snowboarder13 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SandyRI (12-14-2009), Twinkletoes (12-14-2009)