View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 02:52 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

ketamine has been the only pain med i've regualry taken for almost 4 years now. up until i'd say this past september i was taking 2-3 mL at 20mg/mL, so like 40-60mg, every 2 hours as needed. then in sept after my 2nd infusion stopped working (after 5 months of full remission) i was taking 2-3mL at 50mg/mL, so like 100-150mg every 2 hours as needed.

the intensity of the burning feeling has increased, along with the hypersensitivy... although i'm not sure if that's from stopping the k or cause of the weather change from 90 degree weather through mid oct to pouring rain and 30 degree weather...

my first infusion a year ago i recieved 1000mg of k over 4 hours- i was supposed to be asleep, but because i had the tolerance i was still holing conversations- i was the only patient he had that was previously on k regualarly so he was a bit perplexed. so the 2nd one i recieved 2000mg over the 4 hours and was knocked out. my liver panel did elevate quite a bit, but i have also had cirrohsis of the liver since i was 16 months old, so its not surprising, they returned to my normal levels about 2 weeks later tho.