View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 05:54 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Frown It..

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowboarder13 View Post
I have been reading everything you guys have wrote. Mainly ones asking for help because their child has RSD. I just want to tell you to hold on tight to them while you can. Its hard going at this alone like I did and still am. Show them you love them. Ask them if they need help. If they say no, help them anyway. The hardest part of RSD is not having anyone to turn to when you need them most. Children especially need to feel like they are part of something even though they cant do much sometimes. Ask them to help you out with whatever they think they can do at certain times when they feel better. They will get a sense of pride because even though they are in pain they can still be apart of something. Dont let your kids go at this alone... It would cost you in the end.
breaks my heart thinking of a child/younger adult having RSD... Adults can't make sense of this monster..achild needs support and love even on good healthy days..Mysle, with RSD...I have said it a million times that this needs to be me..not either one of my kids... it must be me if it has to be.. not that I have found any answers ... suffering is terrible and the love a parent has for their child is unmeasureable!!! Only a parent knows... As for the rest of us, adults..take time to enjoy the simple , free stuff in life because as we RSD'ers know..our lives can change permanently tomorrow..without warning/// Bless all of you!!
keep smilin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
jenno (12-14-2009), loretta (12-16-2009)