View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 10:28 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

You know, I looked up mercury poisoning, when I recently had my root canal. I felt so sick after that mercury filling was drilled out on the first visit to the dentist. There were 2 days actually I could not sit up! I was so weak...etc. My doctor was concerned and also noticed in my last blood tests, which were done during this time of the dental process that my c-reactive protein went from 1.0 to 1.5!

I searched and found a site run by a woman who had all her fillings removed at once. Then she provided a picture of herself, and her face showed severe ptosis of one eye and drooping muscles on her face. This is an alarming site, just to warn you.
here is the link:
http://www.mercurypoisoned.com/symptoms.html

My dentist has an assistant who uses a suction device to remove it all from your mouth. But from what I read, the vapors you inhale from the drilling are enough to cause serious problems.

But I am concerned about this problem myself. Since I have not had the "weakness" of my back muscles since, my doctor thinks I have excreted it.

I think we all are exposed to nasty things in our environment, toxins, metals, and infectious organisms. Vaccines in my opinion are sources of nasty stuff. The flu vaccines have 25mcg of mercury per injection from multidose vials. You can find that on rxlist.com ..the ingredients!

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DesertFlower (12-15-2009)