View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 03:11 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Naturally you are scared

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dionysius252 View Post
I am Bill, 41, from Las Vegas, NV.

I am glad I found this site, for I am experiencing frightening throat burning pain, tightness with swallowing trouble, pain and tightness along trapezius/scm and around collar bone, adams apple, with tingling in left hand/arm.

I look forward to reading your posts and appreciate any input from anybody, as I am freaked out and scared by these troublesome symptoms.

Oh, I am on Ibuprofen 800 mg and nurontin.

Thank you most kindly.
Hi there D., Welcome, It is truly a shock to have intensely painful symptoms which seem to come out of nowhere. So many on this site are experienced in the fears and frustrations of being complicated patients for a system that prefers mostly run of the mill stuff. I found it hit and miss with the University Medical Teaching schools. But they were better overall with diagnostic skills. If you have any doubts, ask for a referral and never give up on your right to be taken seriously. Your age can lull others into the sense that there is nothing serious. Most of us have had our apparently 'healthy' appearance held against us to some degree on the journey. We all have had to more or less fight the lethargy of the system and learn to become our own advocates. Now your chance to learn these skills on your own behalf is presenting itself. Hang in there with the intention to get to the bottom of it and not just treat the symptoms. Many here will be able to support your process as it unfolds. Wishing you good luck! Best wishes TT
tinglytoes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
(Broken Wings) (12-15-2009), Hockey (12-16-2009)