View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 04:20 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi,

I saw the neuro and rheum and am OK'd for ongoing IVIG. Unlike your situation, the IVIG is holding me, and I have no serious untoward reactions. I seem to be doing better and went off pain meds...(I still have pain, but have decided to live with it.)

JC virus PML is quite RARE. One has to weigh everything. I am more reluctant because I had Lyme, and may still have it, and every other garbage thing that comes with it. I also have + bands for Erlichiosis. Our doc around here in general, except for my neuro, just bash Lyme. Not an issue, they say, 'you were treated'. Thing is I was always treated with orals. Oh well, it is likely mimicry at this point and more antibiotics would do no good.

I have some overlap syndrome, but am diagnosed with SjS and pretty much have every symptom. The worst is the neuropathy, which is widespread. I always have some bursa inflamed or some tendon inflamed as well. Then all the other issues.

If you have had Rituxan, it seems to me it should be fine in the future. Hope you are feeling better soon.
cyclelops is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
tinglytoes (12-17-2009)