View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 05:05 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I am so sorry. Don't these people have any clue what they do to people when they screw up like that????

I have an appt in June 2009. But I am almost certainly cancelling it because I hope to be treated by Dr. Getson in Marlton, NJ in the next few months IF WC approves it. Now that I have found Getson, and like him so much, I doubt that I will see Dr. S. because of the $$. I had to pay $400 out of pocket for Getson's appt.

I wonder if something could be worked out - like I could give YOU my appt....I will PM you....I also have a list of ketamine docs that I got from Jim Broatch of the RSDSA, when my son gets home I'll have him help me scan it and send it to you.

XOXOX Sandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNcrps2 View Post
Excited waiting for Dr. S appt. in March and yesterday appt cancelled b/c temp. filled me in on wrong day. next appt 2012. Tired of crying. Spread from arm to feet and they burn and ache so bad. I think i was holding on for Dr. S to tell me something positive. Called Dr. K in Fort Wash. and wont take me b/c w/c! Cried again. I like my pmdr. but i want expert with many years experience who specialize in RSD to give an opinion for tx. W/C denies payment- won't cover feet. Guess they really don't know RSD. Frustrated. Sad. Need help. I recently saw a list of Dr. in USA who are specialize in RSD(thought it was on RSD website) but cant find it. Anyone know? momof4
SandyRI is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (12-15-2009), loretta (12-15-2009), SandyS (12-15-2009)