View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 08:13 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Gitte,

I am sorry to hear Oliver's RSD is spreading, I can't answer your question for you, but I know that many people have had the RSD spread to their backs. My 16 year old daughter has RSD and it has spread to other parts of her body. It began in her left ankle and spread through her leg and to both her arms and hands. She has had Ketamine infusions and they have taken the pain down to a tollerable level. His pain is not in his head, believe him. There will be other posts that will help you here. My prayers are with you.

Love Sandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gitte74 View Post
My son is finally sent to another hospital because of RSD in the leg and back pain. I dont now when, mayby in 1-2 months from now, so waiting again. We now have the psyciatrist word that his back pain is not in his head. But now im still affraid that the next doctor will say that "i havent seen it before in the back so its not RSD, we cant help you" This is little denmark we are living in and i dont now how common it is. Its not common when i read about it, but i now that others suffers with the pain.

So i ask you all, do you have problems in the back and do you have other symptoms than pain and sensibility. I have to have some facts with me...

Thank you all
Gitte - Olivers mum
SandyS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (12-15-2009), gitte74 (12-15-2009)