View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 03:04 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi ALIFE,

Here are my experiences:

I have Trigeminal Neuralgia but not the typical one. It is atypical. That means, it is coming from somewhere else. In my case I have got two information:

1. It is from the neck muscles (there is levator scapula, the muscle)
2. It is from sinusitis. Again, sinusitis is from the neck nerve, called suprascapular.
As I have all three neuralgias: Occipital, Trigeminal and Suprascapular I have studied them.
Trigeminal nerve is divided into three branches:
1. V1 - ophthalmic (over eyes and eye browses)
2. V2 - maxillary (on the face and maxillary sinus)
3. V3 - mandibular (bellow chin).

I have pictures of them but can't post so long as I didn't write at least 10 replies.

I have TN 1 and TN 2.
V1 is over the eyes, comes from frontal head and makes terrible pressure into my eyes. I feel very sleepy and tired. Beside that I have always eyes pains, most of the time the right eye.
V2 is maxillary nerve and is connected with my maxillary sinusitis. There are pains in the nose mucus membrane and between nose and mouth. Very strange is, I am swollen just there. I taught for long time that is from sinusitis, but there is no sinusitis, because there is no hole.
Beside those pains I have also jaw joint pains and right ear pains. When I eat, I have after that pains in the eyes, sinusitis and jaw bones. Doctor in Pain Centre told me, that TN is going into Occipital area and Suprascapular area.
There are pills: CLONAZEPAM 2 mg (we call them RIVOTRIL) they can help. They help me only in the evening together with Naproxen and Sanval (the last one is for better sleep). During the day I take Ephedrine pills but have got high pressure, so I have to find something else.
When I was in Spain they have Rivotril Drops and they did help me also during the day.

Hope, to help you with my experiences.

Bozena
bozena115 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote