View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 03:25 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gitte74 View Post
My son is finally sent to another hospital because of RSD in the leg and back pain. I dont now when, mayby in 1-2 months from now, so waiting again. We now have the psyciatrist word that his back pain is not in his head. But now im still affraid that the next doctor will say that "i havent seen it before in the back so its not RSD, we cant help you" This is little denmark we are living in and i dont now how common it is. Its not common when i read about it, but i now that others suffers with the pain.

So i ask you all, do you have problems in the back and do you have other symptoms than pain and sensibility. I have to have some facts with me...

Thank you all
Gitte - Olivers mum
Hi Gitte & Oliver, I have RSD in my lower back and neck area. If I life too much or try to do too much housework, I get bad lower back pain. Also nect pain, have ruptured disk in nect and have headaches. The lower back pain is real. I have full body RSD 15 years now. Massage therapy helps me, jucuzzi is helpful, and even a heating pad across my back. I try to not overdo and get along OK, I also do stretching exercises, which is very good for muscles. There is a cylinder about 5 ft long and 6-8 inches in diameter- I lay across that and roll for side to side or up and down the spine, Physical Therapy gave it to me, It's made of styrofoam. should be able to buy one. You can also buy bean bags to put in microwave that feel good across the lower back and neck. Take care, loretta
loretta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote