View Single Post
Old 01-16-2007, 09:54 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Gaye, I don't know what happen, I got you reply from Neuro Talk, but it isn't online. Go figure that out! Anyway incase some of you had the same thing happen, here is what Gaye said:
Here is the message that has just been posted:
Oh gee Billie, how nice of you to post my little Zoe and my pic too, and thanks for the kind words. Jan tried to tell me how to work photobucket but I am too too dumb to do it!

Yes folks Billie and I are Sisters for real now! I am so excited about visiting her and meeting in person...can't wait to actually get to hug my SIS and talk, talk, talk, talk, for hours. Looking forward to getting to know Bear too!

I really liked her Bob, when we met on the phone....he sounded so nice and was so friendly and upbeat. He called me "Gaye from Georgia"! I was praying for Billie and Bob the day he left here, for his heavenly home. My heart still hurts for Billie.

Curious little Zoe has to stay home with my hubby and her parrot Paulie. Paulie thinks she is part of his flock! Don't know how hubby will handle the two of them, cause I am a stay at home " grandma, great-grandma, and keeper of the flock!
I missed a frog oh no, I missed a frog? ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Sue, how do you do it....you are doing greatttttttttttttt to be able to leave the sweets alone. You go girl!
Fancylady_2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote