View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 03:23 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I have the exact same kinds of headaches. Not really painful, just throbbing temples and throbbing behind my eyes. I notice the temple throbbing more when I am trying to get to sleep. My eyes throb all the time. I am a year out next week. I was put on nortriptyline about 2 months ago, but quit because of the side effects. The doc feels that if I have side effects from that, that I will have the same side effects from any other drugs in that class. I have decided to wait until the end of January when I see him again to see if I want to be put on Topomax. I also have a seizure disorder so I am assuming that this will help with both? I have just had really good luck with the antiseizure medicine that I am taking and don't want to rock the boat to help my headaches. I am pretty sure that this is something I should probably get used to. I am noticing the past few months that some nights it feels that I am not really sleeping. It's almost is as if I haven't reached a deep sleep and am aware of what is going on around me.
sheds is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote