View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009, 09:28 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Have you seroconverted to a positive ANA? What is your CRP and sed rate? If you are negative now, it is worth having this monitored. I believe they can also biopsy blood vessels for inflammation...am I correct Glenn?

My thoughts are the same as Glenn's....a vasculitic neuropathy due to inflammatory disease.

I have the same symptoms as you do, but have seroconverted (finally) indicating autoimmune processes. I have global anhidrosis to heat. I do sweat, if nervous, but not if heated. The sweat glands work, but the nerves that sense heat are kaput.

My feet are always freezing. I have weird vasospasm making my BP very high at times, then vasodilation making it very low at times. All over the map.

It took a long time to show a + ANA for me. Sjogren's is a big culprit for vasculitic neuropathy as well as other autoimmune disease such as Lupus, scleroderma, etc. And there is just plain old vascultic neuropathy as well.

I hope you find answers. You should probably stay out of the sauna, lest you overheat.
cyclelops is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote