View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009, 05:38 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I wonder if Lonely1 and Reyn will share that pie recipe?/ Wonder that I made two pies yesterday and would so love a new pie to make Pretty please???

Wonder that my dd just arrived about 45 mins ago.. wonder that she unloaded her stuff into her room started a load of laundry then ... lol she went running . Wonder how nice and AWESOME it is to have her home for 3 weeks

Wonder that my mind is kinda flying around.
Wonder that I might start a thread to rant and "flash back" as
I wonder on my friend I work with who just had accident.

Wonder that it has been so heart warming to have a hug from a tot where I clean today and too the appreciation most of the people have shown this past week. Its the little things like jelly belly jelly beans. leaving a pot of coffee for the 3 of us workers to enjoy before we start to clean. A note thanking us /me for all we do with a candy cane.
wonder I am very blessed to just have a job and blessed more so to be able to be " back into living' to be able to work. sorry rambling

wonder on hugs , prayers and blessing to the readers and to my family here in the broom room .

PEACE
BMW
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (12-17-2009), Addy (12-17-2009), Alffe (12-18-2009), barbo (12-17-2009), Nik-key (12-20-2009), reyn (12-17-2009), thelonely1 (12-17-2009)