View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009, 06:56 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsD View Post
don't change. P5P is basically for people with failures in B6 metabolism. Since this has been a hidden issue, it is recommended for people with neuro problems (who may have metabolic failures and that is why they have neuro issues).

But if your product works for you, then you obviously don't need to change.

Nice to see you are back and safely too.
Hi. This is my first time here. I have been in emergency twice this week (only once before in my 40 years). I thought I was having a stroke because of tingling in my leg in the am, arm in the pm, and face the next day, my daughter's 10th birthday! The tingling in my leg has since subsided. They ruled out stroke. My strength and coordination are good. I did start taking a
B6, B12, Folic Acid formula 3 days prior to the onset of these symptoms. The amount of B6 is 50mg. The only other vitamin I have ever taken was a One-a-Day, which apparently has 1/20 the amount of B6. Dr.s are telling me B6 levels cannot be tested for with a blood test. I am scrambling, trying to figure out what is going on. I do not take any other drugs, and the only health problem I have is an underactive thyroid. I am on Synthroid for this.
Thank you.
liveandlearn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote