View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 08:27 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Yeah But..... I did have my seatbelt on my little one was in child seat I DID NOT pull in front of trailer truck and then slam on breaks in hopes of killing myself and or my little one.
Because I had head injury the law had the right to go back into everything in past back to my high school and that time... and they tried to flip and turn things.. and yeah but the jury found in my favor
and yeah but its all 10 years ago so why dose it still bother me still seem like yesterday still can control me, my thoughts worries emotions so much????
and yeah but why is the mention of Thoughts or thinking of ending ones life so taboo and criminal and life teaches you if that happens to think ... have it come to mind is the biggest bad sin ever. And Yeah but NO ONE EVER REALLY TALKS ABOUT IT In Real life..... when i told some of the people at work I go to site called sos whats sos and i told them .... they all had weird looks and didnt say much which makes me think they probably think I am unstable but I know I am more stable then I ever have been. they way others act at the mention of the words s.o.s. teaches, instills its wrong WHY?????????????????????????????????
I am Glad I have my family here and all of you are in my life.

PEACE
BMW
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barbo (12-18-2009), thelonely1 (12-18-2009)