View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 11:04 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

I will say...besides this being very confusing, and hard to understand...:

If you were "toxic" in B6 levels, and only had foot problems I would find that disturbing. Toxic responses in the body are mostly global, and other areas would be giving symptoms, not just the feet. I had severe neuropathy when I was 30 and after, that was due to hypothyroidism. My hands were just terrible and very painful and weak. When I had that fixed, much of my foot pain resolved (took almost a year tho) and my hands were better. I use P5P to improve my hand functions still today. Gardening and use of some tools, will set it off again if I am not careful.

If neither of you have hand issues, or numbness in other parts of the body besides the feet, I'd wonder if the B6 is the only culprit. Logically you should have symptoms elsewhere if that B6 is elevated enough to cause damage.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote