View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 11:42 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Atltom--Your level of B6 was quite high. Maybe it takes longer to resolve. My toxicity was less than half of yours but I also had burning feet. It felt like I was walking on hot coals. My symptoms progressed within several weeks. I had loss of pin prick sensation, stocking and glove distribution, minor sensory loss (proprioception) in addition to the burning. I remember lying in bed one night about two weeks after stopping the B6 with the burning feet and when I woke up the next morning, the burning was gone and has never returned. That was about 8 months ago. I had my B6 tested about a month after stopping it and it was 12 ng/ml. My initial symptoms were in my arms and I still have some hand tremors after a year but they are getting better slowly. That also could be the Charcot-Marie Tooth neuropathy. Also, the numbness from the SFSN has taken a long time to resolve but hasn't been as troubling. Is there any reason you wouldn't want to test your B6 sooner than 6 months? I would think your levels would normalize sooner and that might be useful information to distinguish B6 from your spinal nerve symptoms.
JonAlex is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote