View Single Post
Old 09-14-2006, 01:32 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by janster View Post
You're not the one that screwed up Junie--'twas me--well, OK I had a blonde moment. I got a phone call and forgot to remember to add a paragraph....

I normally did a virtual walk at 11am central every day with some of the gals on here, but since BT went down, I hafta admit, I haven't done it. I need to get back into the swing of things again.

Welcome Suzie!!! Cool! Glad you're here! What a story! I am so happy for you that you are out of the scooter!! Way to go honey!! Do you walk at a certain time, or just whenever in the morning and at night? I need someone to kick me in the butt to do it I guess; account to someone......I know, I know....or maybe the virtual walk will again start......

Although I did have a bright spot at Mayo. I lost 10 pouinds since last year, so that helps. Now, if I could only get back on track with the walking.....

Anyway, I just wanted to pop back in and tell you Junie, that you're right--oh, and did you read what I posted to you in the CP forum?? I think we were posting at basically the same time---TOO FUNNY!!

I also wanted to say hi to Suzie! If you guys want to be a "cheerleader" send me a pic and I'll make you one. Oh, Junie--send me your pic and I'll shrink ya (don't ya wish it was that easy in real life!!) for your avatar. Not sure when I'll get around to it though. With my dinner and a movie tonight. Priorities ya know!! hehehe

Hugs,
Jan aka HC (Head Cheerleader)
Oh... that's a good idea about shrinking the picture. I can do that too, because I have a digital camera and it came with a program that can do that.
You can send it to me, and I can do it today...
Methylcobalamin1@msn.com

what is the size restriction for avatars here? does anyone know?