View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 09:52 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

(((RW))) I too have never had a bladder infection. I did however experience what you are experiencing. I never knew a bladder could hurt that much. I ended up going to the ER (it was the weekend) thinking I had a horrible infection but not the normal symptoms other than pain. In all the years I have been going to my PCP I have never called him after hours or the weekend until this time and he knew something was not right.

My UA was normal. The ER doc, who I know, wanted to do some ridiculous testing and I refused (I learned that Vicodin makes me irritable ) so I went home with the guarantee that I would follow up with my PCP, which I did. PCP found that my bladder was in a tight ball and irritable. Thank you MS for this little diddy.

I have so much more sympathy for people who have bladder infections and/or interstitial cystitis.

If you urine was normal, it may just be bladder spasms which I yet to find something to relieve them. Talk to your neuro about this the next time you go.

I hope you feel better soon.
tkrik is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Debbie D (12-20-2009), Riverwild (12-20-2009), SallyC (12-19-2009), SandyC (12-19-2009)