Old 12-19-2009, 03:54 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari View Post
Dear Bobby,

I don't think that we have to forget or forgive. We can choose to do those depending on what is best for our feelings.

That's good that your sister is being charming to you. (That's a change.)

I don't know what was going on in the kid's head about Jonestown. It was a weird event. You said in your earlier post that he was in low esteem and such when compared to his brothers when he was young.

Do you spend time thinking about whether or not the anger is bipolar or not? Maybe it is something that you have to wear for a little while and it will go away (that might be my strategy -- wait it out).

Your pdoc and tdoc should be able to help you.
Sorry that you are going through this.

M.

M.
i spend a lot of time wondering if the anger is bipolar or not or if it is because for over a year i have been getting about three hours of sleep in 24 hours.
i think we do have to forgive and to forget is divine.....the height of selfishness is to try to forgive lol...isn't that one of the only ways to feel better. I admit to my friend that i am very critical of people and to myself.
i guess if i could think that if everybody were mental disabled i would be less harsh in my judgments. i don't know what is going to happen to my youngest nephew as he grows older. he is in his thirties now and has two little sons. I don't know if i will ever talk to him again. if i do i would love to ask him if his thoughts towards jonestown changed. so once again it would all start up again. Is that bipolar of me? I do like my values. They haven't changed since I was a very young child. Of course there are things about me and actions i have taken that i am not proud of at all. rats.
bobby
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (12-27-2009)