View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 05:59 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by filipe View Post
Hello

Now I'm positive I have Neuropathic Pain. I tryed stop taking diasepan and pain come back again. Tonight I woke up with my genitals burning. My eyes are also burning. I also notice that when I shiver in cold the pain arises. I'm also sure that the explanation for the pain to affect my entire body is because of the two MRI that i did. It might be odd but it is the only valid explanation. Nobody massage me on my eyes. I notice this burning sensation on the same night I did my MRI. Am I the only person in the world to have this kind of allergy to Magnetic Resonances?

I feel so bad...and with 10 th months baby....

If you quit taking diazepam and you've been taking it for quite a while you will go into withdrawal which can cause all sorts of horrible feelings, including pain!

NOW, I want you to know that just because you had two MRI's and all those test that ruled out nerve damage doesn't mean that "it has to be Chronic Neuropathic Pain", in my opinion it says JUST THE OPPOSITE. I think that if you take ALL of the opinions and ideas from the people that have contributed them from this bored and APPLY them to your life, you might feel better. Instead of researching and coming to assume that you've got this problem and this problem, spend that time playing with your child. There are MILLIONS of people in the United States alone that have chronic and debilitating pain that have children and are DAMN good parents. This will only cause you problems if you let it.

I'm not a doctor, but with your horrible "allergic" reaction to the magnets in the MRI and all these symptoms that are spreading to your eyes and the HIGH levels of anxiety that I can tell you have, I might be inclined to say that you could be causing yourself some of this grief. These are all things you should tell your doctor, tell him how you feel, about your stress and grief, he/she is the only one able to assess these things and come out with a diagnosis. Okay?

Relax, breathe, quit searching the internet for causes of your symptoms, there are TONS of diseases and syndromes that have MULTIPLE symptoms that are all connected.
JoshuaY46012 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote