View Single Post
Old 01-17-2007, 12:44 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Grin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelodyL View Post
Are you kidding? I was sure my head was going to fall off!!!

I wouldn't be alive if it wasn't for all you guys on these boards!!! These boards have literally changed my lives and Alan's lives. And for the better, that I can assure you.

Oh, this just happened. Alan is sitting in the living room waiting for Deal or No Deal to come on at 8 p.m. so he puts his religious shows on Channel 369 (We have Direct TV). Well, he starts yelling, "there's no signal". I sigh and go, "here we go again". I had to call Direct TV, learn all about Dish pointing and signal strength and this and that. Just when I was getting somewhere he says: "Call them back tomorrow, Deal or no Deal is coming on."

Oh, guess what else happened today, My free Showtime went off and I politely asked her for an extension and she said "sure no problem, you can have two more months".

I DO LOVE Direct TV. Now Alan on the other hand can be a pain in the you know what!!!!

mel
MEL BEFOR YOU CALL DIRECT TV DO TWO THINGS ONE UNPLUG THE BOX WEIGHT 60 SEC AND THAN PLUG BACK IN THIS SHOULD REBOOT THE SYSTEM WEATHER IS THE ONLY CONCERN I DONT KNOW HOW LONG YOU HAVE HAD DIRECTV BUT THE THUNDERSTORMS WILL KNOCK THE SYSTEM OUT UNTILL IT PASSES I HAVE HAD DIRECTV FOR 4 YRS SO I CAN WATCH THE YES CHANNEL AND THIS HAS BEEN THE ONLY PROBLEM

DOUG
DNIXON6486@AOL.COM
DOUG is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote