View Single Post
Old 12-20-2009, 12:10 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

I am doing pretty well. Gonna be 41 in a few days, and Monday I have a lot to do, but Tuesday I just have to get the leg. CANNOT wait!!! Wednesday we gotta go to gainesville for a dental cleaning for the kiddo, should be good. I just hope that he lets them do what they have to do when we go, he's been fiesty lately probably because of the holidays.

I hope that my prosthetist can adjust the socket so it's not so painful to walk. When I went in last Wednesday it hurt like heck to put weight on it right on my pelvis, and he is pretty sure he can take it down some more and we won't lose vacuum, so time will tell. If he is successful is manipulating it to be better for me painwise I will probably go right to walking with a cane, otherwise it's gonna be crutches. And I don't want that. I want to use a cane for awhile and then be done with it quickly. But then I want it all QUICKLY-it's so hard to be patient.

But that's where I am at right now.

"Thanks for this!" says:
Dmom3005 (12-20-2009), Mari (12-20-2009), waves (12-20-2009)