View Single Post
Old 12-20-2009, 12:14 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Heart

Dear Mari,

I really hope the hypnosis session tomorrow helps. Perhaps after you will be more relaxed and more able to sleep or nap.

Changing a sleep schedule is incredibly hard. And being deprived and depressed is even harder. It is a bit of a catch 22. One technique often proposed is that of moving your waking clock forward by 15 mins until you "flip over" gradually. but that would entail sleeping all day at some point. I love how these people who come up with these "techniques" don't consider the fact that someone has to show up to things like WORK while they are "fixing their schedule" ... as if we could go off on some other astral plane and fix our schedule while our bodies just stayed here and ... ? and what?

IMHO, the most important thing, considering your overall health and mood right now, is for you to get sleep, in naps, long, short, whatever, whenever you can get it, i.e. when you have both inclination and opportunity. I'm sorry that reading was too stimulating, go figure. that happens to me though sometimes - with me, it depends on what i read.

Ummm... are you also seeing your sleep doc tomorrow? Am i missing something, or was that just a typo - i realize you were referring to your tdoc in regard to the friday appointment.

~ waves ~
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dmom3005 (12-20-2009), Mari (12-20-2009)