15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Smile hmmmm lesseeeee

Dear Mari...

good questions...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari View Post
Are you "possibly running a little high" in response to the activity placed on you due to your mother's virus or was it happening before the dx?
it has been going on a while... on and off. before my period, when i had the migraines, that kinda dampened things but apparently only temporarily. indeed, i actually did NOT get depressed at that time, and i usually have at least one day of PMS to the point of feeling hopeless and lonely and ... man, just yucko. this time the hormones apparently just chopped down "dr. feel good" for a while. my thoughts were racing back then too...

something happened at home - dad did something that really upset me, i took it very personally - but i talked about it with my pdoc and he helped me regain perspective in a single session so really even that event did not manage to knock the happy happy outta me.

Quote:
Can you temporarily go up a little on the benzo??
I think you don't want to. At least you know it is an option. This is an exceptional time.
If this feeling goes on an extra day or so is there something else you could take beside the bezno?
could... considering it... you're right... don't wanna. unfortunately i am at 800 mg of Depakote already and i don't want to take a full gram of that either. when i have in the past it has made me "stupid"
Quote:
Whatever this is it is good.
Maybe you can ride it for a little while.
What happens when you have felt like this before?
yeah... that's what i'm figuring... long as i don't crash. i sure can use the energy i tell ya!

in the past... ummm, well, i can get really productive but not necessarily producing of results... because i "spread out" like i made several gifts for ppl in the US this year and i don't even have the money to finalize the gifts let alone to mail them... i didn't think that far ahead just got entranced with doing them... meanwhile had i not got caught up in those projects i would have got cards out in time - now too late - even though i DID start working on those too... assigning them... but it was too late... la la la... see what i mean?

what else has happened in the past... well, spending. not necessarily big money but lots of little money on lots of little pretty things... for me for others... fortunately though i don't have too much cash ever and i can leave plastic at home. if i had more money right now i probably would spend it. for the rest i'm pretty ok... just dress more MORE and tend to talk to everybody including myself when i am out and about lol.

~ waves ~
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (12-27-2009), Mari (12-20-2009)