View Single Post
Old 12-20-2009, 02:06 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Hi Chris and welcome to NeuroTalk! You might want to also post in the General Health Conditions Forum http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/forum2.html. You might get more responses there.

It's scary when things happen and there's no explanation for it. Sometimes our own anxiety over the unknown will cause our symptoms to become exaggerated. I know if I'm anxious about something I get hyper-aware of every little symptom I have and that just seems to make it worse.

I'm sure others will come along and welcome you to the site and give their own advice. Sometimes Sunday can be a slow day here. Have a look around the forums and see if there are any posts that might be of some help to you. You're not alone. There's lots of very caring and supportive people here.
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote